Integration & Test Engineer
Contract Integration & Test Engineer (6-months)
Greenwich, London - Inside IR35
Stream Resourcing are working with an industry leading telecommunications company who offer turnkey global transmission systems, tailored to each individual customer's needs.
This is a well-established organisation who are flourishing in a prolonged period of sustained, organic growth and as a result, they are seeking Integration & Test Engineer's to join their team.
- Integration of high capacity WDM Optical Transmission Equipment for transoceanic subsea networks
- Configure the Equipment as required for the specific projects
- Troubleshoot the Network Element
- Analyse and investigate issues, determine root cause.
Record investigations and failed units on the standard ticket system.
- Assess which test is required for each specific project
- Perform Factory Acceptance Test's on Network Elements
- Contribute to the day to day support to integration and FAT
- Fault/Repair confirmation of returned/repaired units
- Generating reports for quality, efficiency and plan conformance as requested by the department supervisor
- A relevant engineering degree in Telecommunications / Electronics & Communication / Optics
- Previous experience of working on contemporary transmission equipment, preferably optical transmission equipment (Essential)
- Good knowledge in SDH Transmission, DWDM and optical test equipment's (Essential)
- Solid problem-solving skills with experience debugging problems in complex real-time systems.
- Ability to use varieties of test equipment such as Optical spectrum analyser, optical power meter, oscilloscope etc.
- Experience & competence of working closely with Customers.
- Previous experience as Transmission Network Integration (DWDM) or Installation, Commissioning Engineer (Advantage)
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- QC Supervisor (Packaging & Sampling)
- Procurement Supplier Manager
- Software Engineer-MATLAB
- Talent Specialist
- Senior Channels Manager (Marketing)
- Compliance Engineer
- Accounting Administrator
- Streetworks Technician (Permitting)
- Digital Learning Designer and Developer
- Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Engineer (Repairs)
- HV Systems Design Manager
- Medical Director - Rare Diseases
- Director Clinical Research Physician
- Bid Writer/Coordinator
- Multi Skilled Electrical Technician
- Production Technician
- Contracts Manager
- Building and Utilities Engineer
- Senior Project Coordinator
- Medical Advisor Neurology