To operate as a Resourcer, developing high value candidate talent pools within a defined specialism supporting a Recruitment Consultant(s).
To meet all defined KPIs and milestone objectives, adhere to the Company's Minimum Standards, and to at all times operate in accordance with all internal procedural requirements.
, To adhere to the Company's Minimum Standards;
, Achievement of all defined KPIs and milestone objectives on a weekly basis;
, Developing and maintaining a good standard of industry and market knowledge, relating to the defined specialist area operated within;
, Adhering to all Company procedural requirements
KEY OPERATIONAL ACTIVITIES
, Sourcing candidates for qualified client vacancies, in line with defined activity and resourcing targets
, Planning each days' activity to meet defined activity and resourcing targets;
, Input and maintenance of all required database records in line with operating procedures;
, Attendance to and engagement in all training sessions, arriving fully prepared and focused.
, Completing / attending all follow-ups for training sessions and applying training at-desk;
If you are interested please email email@example.com to find out more.
TA is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Compliance Administrator
- Embedded V&V Software Engineer
- Finance Business Partner - 1003950912345751
- Commercial Innovation Lead
- Technical Officer
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Experienced Recruitment Consultant
- Revit Technician
- Senior Scientist I/II, Bioinformatician
- Senior Content Manager
- Process Engineer
- Delivery Supply Manager
- Senior Sourcing Manager - Bulk
- Senior Sourcing Manager - Raw Materials
- Head of Legal (Marine Insurance) - London
- Senior Software Engineer (C++)
- Industrial Engineer
- C++ / Java Developers (Secondment)
- Lead Technical Trainer