We are currently looking for a Analytical Scientist to join a leading agrochemcial company based in the Berkshire area.
As the Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for the physical and chemical testing of agrochemical and biocide products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
As an Analytical Scientist, you will analyse samples using analytical techniques ( HPLC and GC ) from GLP and validate methods of analysis when required.
You will ensure that work is fully, accurately and promptly recorded and reported to support the work programme and that problems, results or progress is communicated to the Study Director as required.
As the Analytical Scientist, you will ensure that SOPs and Study Plans are followed and any deviations are communicated to the Study Director.
You will monitor the allocated work and interpret data generated and to alert Management to any actual, or anticipated deviations from key objectives or timelines.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in Chemistry, Biology or other related subjects.
Proven industry experience in analytical testing within agrochemicals, pharmaceuticals and/or personal care.
A working knowledge and practical experience with HPLC and GC.
Key Words: QC Analyst / Analytical Scientist / GLP / GMP / HPLC / GC / Pharmaceutical / Agrochemical / Chemistry
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development.
We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 15/06/2021
- Rate: Â£0 to Â£25000 Per: annum
- Location: Wokingham,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Leong
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5635101
- Posted: 2021-06-15 10:53:42 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Scientist - immediate start
- Senior Scientist - Gene Editing
- Regulatory Affairs Manager - IVD / ISO13485
- QC Specialist - Microbiology and Environmental Monitoring
- Validation Technician
- Senior QA Analyst
- Antibody Purification Scientist
- Business Intelligence Manager
- Salesforce Architect
- Territory Account Manager
- Senior QA Engineer
- Senior Production Technician
- Analytical Development Chemist
- Quality Control Manager
- ELISA Scientist
- Senior Data Scientist
- Product Development Manager
- Sterility Assurance Manager
- Analytical Study Director
- Analytical Development