Assistant Business Relationship Manager
Our client is looking for a Assistant Business Relationship Manager to join their team in Birmingham area for a 6 month contract.
This role is responsible for assisting in the management and governance of IT commercial controls.
Developing a capability that interfaces and integrates with internal contract, procurement capabilities and to operationally manage external suppliers.
Information Technology (IT) forms part of the CFO Directorate and has implemented a Product and Platform Operating Model and manages a portfolio of products and services to enable the core capabilities of the Programme.
We have both internal and external software development and project management teams, increasingly building services with both public and professional user interfaces on our Cloud Hosted, Reference Architecture.
The Platform Function develops, integrates and manages business platforms, proactively monitors operational services and performance trends to identify potential problems or areas for improvement that can then be investigated.
Key duties of the role-
- To assist in the operational performance management of external partners, engaging with professionals in other related disciplines (e.g.
procurement specialists, contract managers, lawyers) as appropriate, ensuring IT is getting the best value for their money.
- To assist in the management of contracts which are under £10k in value
- To assist in the capture of IT statements of requirements and collation of IT Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ) information, providing inputs into PQQs and Invitation to Tender (ITT).
- To conduct operational reviews of Supplier performance using key performance indicators (KPIs) to monitor and challenge and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- To be responsible for reducing costs arising from service issues, increasing efficiency, improving communication through better understanding of users' needs and championing continual improvement.
- To be responsible for working with IT Portfolio within agreed assurance processes to bring the requirements to Procurement at early stages.
- To be responsible for IT Business Management activities (including: Budget, system admin, Projects, Freedom of Information (FOI) requests, Process improvements, Generation of spend forecast etc).
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Manufacturing Engineer- Assembly and Integration
- Accounts Payable Finance Assistant
- Procurement Manager
- Supply Chain Coordinator
- Business Support Manager
- Property Manager
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Technical Project Support - 5180878
- .NET Developer -
- Powertrain Hardware Systems Engineer
- Powertrain Controls Engineer
- Powertrain Electronics Systems Engineer
- AV Technician
- Senior Buyer
- Software Engineer
- Senior Embedded Software Engineer
- Rollout Project Manager - 110140-1
- Lead Food Safety Officer
- Underwriter (P&I) - Hong Kong
- Engineering Director