OL55 – Customer Care Administrator
We are looking to recruit a technical customer support team member to work within our Client's busy leisure retail business.
Successful candidates will be able to multitask, work under pressure and be a problem solver.
We are currently looking for a candidate with the right attitude and aptitude to join our Team in a fast-growing modern business.
You will be working in a busy friendly customer orientated environment, alongside a team of other Customer Service members and report directly to the Operations Manager.Training and support will be given, along with progressive opportunities within the company.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Being the primary point of contact for customers; always responding promptly to queries by email or telephone
- Offering support to customers and provide accurate information.
- Being able to provide quotations on request, working closely with other departments to provide correct pricing information
- Processing all customer orders
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure payments are made and orders are dispatched in line with customer expectations
- Processing and scheduling service Engineers in the field.
- Building lasting relationships and retaining customer loyalty through exceptional customer experience
- Data entry & general admin duties
- Being able to multitask is a vital skill to have in this position.
Skills and Qualifications :
- Be well presented with professional
- Have an inquisitive problem-solving mindset
- Go the extra mile
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have good time management, being able to manage a busy and varied workload
- Be confident and able to tackle potential problems with own initiative
- Have good attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Be IT Competent – Word and Excel – Experience in CRM systems an advantage but not necessary
- Have a calming manner with a confident demeaner, and intent listening skills.
- Working hours are 8.30-17.30 Monday-Friday.
- On-site parking
- Pension (after probation period)
More Jobs from First Military Recruitment
- Senior Structural Engineer
- HGV Class 1 Drivers
- Application & Integration Engineer
- Groundsman [Gardener]
- FM Administrator
- Fire & Security Engineer - Service
- Night Porter
- Contract Supervisor [Waste Management]
- Accounts Manager
- Fabrication and Welding Instructor
- Class 2 Driver
- Associate Structural Engineer
- Machine Operatives
- Maintenance Electrician
- Vehicle Handover Specialist
- Production Operatives
- Trainee Sales Executive
- Digital Enquiry Agent
- Digger Operator