Senior Content Producer
Are you a successful Senior Content Producer who has managed and delivered a range of multiple projects within the Pharmaceutical sector? Do you have excellent communication skills to maintain client and supplier relationships? A leading events business based in Surrey require a Senior Project Events Manager to join an expanding team.
- Ensure that the deliverables reflect accurately the strategic intent as positioned to and agreed with the client for all projects.
- Ensure that the narrative, creative theme, look, feel and messaging agreed throughout are upheld and amplified as effectively and creatively as possible.
- Ensure that the supporting production and technical team, deliver a seamless engagement/show/event on time and doing so ensure delivery.
- Lead content creation discussions with clients working with them at a strategic level to advise on engagement campaigns, agenda development and content creation
- Ensure accurate live/on-site information is compiled and where appropriate, issue updates, communication plan and relevant presentation and script updates to supporting producer and production team.
- Support live show presentations and be the event conduit between client and production team
- Lead project debrief specific to strategic narrative, theme, engagement campaign and production deliverables.
- Financial oversight of all engagement related services, supply, and costs on projects.
- Be accountable for the project financial success for both gross margin and time effectiveness.
- Manage and submit personal expenses and credit card reconciliations within timeframes specified.
- Work collaboratively with Board, Peers, and all teams to ensure effective delivery of all client projects.
- Experience in a project management role
- Pharmaceutical client experience is a must for this role
- A proven background in delivering successful digital project management initiatives, meeting creative, budget and client timelines
- Ability to manage changing business and technical requirements in a fast pace environment
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel using Mac and PC
- Excellent interpersonal, written & verbal communications skills
- Strong background in development of both team and client relationships
- Salary £40,000 + depending on experience
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Discretional Annual Profit Related Bonus (not guaranteed)
- Health Insurance
- Pension 4% contribution
- Commission for all New Client Business introduced
- Flexible Working (Business needs will always prevail therefore all successful candidates need to be prepared to attend office 5 days if required however, and where appropriate, managers may assign work from home days at their discretion)
- If you would like to apply for the position, please click below or call Helen 02038879444
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Property Maintenance Engineer
- Housekeeping Coordinator
- Travel Customer Service Manager - Bristol
- Property Maintenance Engineer
- Travel Consultant
- Senior Web Developer
- Finance - Credit Controller - Part Time
- Accounts Assistant Manager - Travel Industry
- Independent Travel Consultant - South Birmingham
- In-house Travel Coordinator
- Senior Villa Travel Specialist
- Team Leader - Tour Operations
- Travel Industry Product Executive - South Birmingham
- Travel Reservations Consultant
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Sales and Marketing Executive
- Travel and Fulfilment Manager
- Ski Sales Consultant
- European/Mediterranean Product Manager (part-time)
- Ski Sales Consultants - Oxfordshire