Talent and Learning Team Leader
As a Team Leader within Business Operational Services, the role holder will have responsibility for leading and managing a team of professionals to deliver a wide range of Talent & Learning activity.
The job holder will be required to become fully conversant in the Talent & Learning Service, including both a comprehensive knowledge of process and procedures in their area coupled with a good understanding of the functionality and capability of the Learning Management System.
Using this knowledge to support any proposed change management activities through impact assessment.
The position will require the individual to use their knowledge to provide coaching and support to the Talent & Learning team as well as supplying educational support to the business units in reference to the LMS and associated service delivery processes
The Team Leader will be expected to manage the operation through planning and intraday management to ensure all different service components are met within agreed service levels and standards.
The Team Leader will be required to contribute and on occasion lead team projects and transformational activities in support of the development of the service.
- People Management responsibilities (in line with Company policy & procedures), including: setting objectives, conducting performance reviews, monthly 1-2-1s, absence management, performance management, development, coaching and training
- Partnering with the Talent and Learning CoE's and HR Business Partners and working closely with other key stakeholders within Business Operational Services (e.g.
Customer Support Team) and others such as Indirect Procurement Services, Finance, EITS, External / Internal training providers
- Achieve Subject Matter expertise in one or more of the operational services we deliver:
- Talent, Performance, Competency and Skills
- Learning Administration / Session Management delivery
- Manage all aspects of workflow management from forecast planning to intraday management ensuring delivery of services to agreed standards, measures and SLAs
- Inspire your team through regular and continuous performance reviews, feedback and development activities
- Regularly review end user and stakeholder feedback, holding conversations to understand cause and preventative measures required
- Support the delivery of new working methods with the SME to improve the effectiveness of the team
- Governance and monitoring of working documentation and process maps to ensure all revisions remain up to date
- Work with the Service Delivery Manager to investigate and resolve service Incidents, ensuring improvements to the service are implemented.
- Ensure compliance with all internal functional and business policies, standards and controls, and any relevant legislation, e.g.
- Lead / Support any projects in connection with our services or other shared services
The role holder will;
- Require a great understanding and knowledge of Talent & Learning service delivery and the ability to demonstrate a good understanding of the broader Hire to Retire
- Have good business systems experience for Enate, LMS, SuccessFactors and Coupa
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Have a good understanding of functional governance requirements including any relevant control framework.
- Have knowledge of code of conduct, business unit HR policies and how to apply these.
- Quality driven, ensuring consistency and compliance.
- Understand the business strategies and priorities and deliver solutions that best meets them.
The role holder will;
- Excellent working knowledge of BOS T&L processes, including the impact on different business units.
- Good understanding of the business and its strategic priorities and the businesses international footprint.
- Require a detailed knowledge of the area in which the role operates.
- Understands how the area collectively works together in order to meet their objectives.
- Have considerable experience of working in the function with excellent people and customer skills.
- A good understanding of how role and wider team impacts both business and function.
- Have experience in an operational environment supporting multiple customers across multiple systems.
- Leadership skills with the ability to motivate a team in a day to day operational environment.
- Provide regular and continuous coaching and feedback to your team promoting a high quality service.
- Recruit, train and develop employees to ensure all requirements are resourced and skilled to discharge all service activity
- Inspire team through quality performance review and 121 discussions
- Manage personnel activity associated to absence management, performance management, etc.
- Strong organisational skills and able to work under pressure.
- Able to work autonomously and collaboratively.
The role holder requires:
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, ability to deal with ambiguity and complex issues.
- The ability to apply skills and knowledge to a range of problems and issues.
Draws on past or previous experience and makes judgements to resolve problems for scenarios that may not be covered by standard procedures.
- To have a proactive approach to solving problems, leading the wider team to develop solutions.
The role holder will have;
Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present ideas, data and results in an easy to understand format, when dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborative approach to developing solutions.
- A good level of professionalism when interacting with partners, managers and colleagues.
- Good persuasion and influencing skills at multiple levels.
PLEASE NOTE: This role has been confirmed as being INSIDE IR35
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from aap3 All About People
- Senior PreSales Consultant Workplace Microsoft365
- Data Engineer
- Oracle Financials Analyst
- Supply Chain Manager
- Engineering Project Manager
- Senior Project Professional
- Safety, Health & Environmental Advisor
- Full Stack Developer - C#, Angular
- HR Advisor
- Senior Project Controller
- eCommerce Business Analyst
- Full Stack Developer - Python, Node.JS
- Buisness Analyst - eCommerce
- Commercial Manager
- Technical Author
- Senior Software Engineer
- Senior Systems Engineer
- Principal Systems Engineer
- Principal Engineer (Explosion Safety)
- Windows Server Engineer