Registered Mental Health Nurse
Are you a Registered Mental Health Nurse looking for flexible work?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse to work on a flexible basis within an NHS hospital, based in Middlesbrough.
The successful candidate will be able to choose their own shift pattern, enabling a healthy work life balance.
*COMPETITIVE RATES OF PAY
- Provide a high standard of care to individuals with mental illness.
- Develop therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement.
- Contribute to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and
monitoring patient progress.
- Follow all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others
and promoting ethical practice.
To be successful as a Registered Mental Health Nurse you'll need:
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration (RMN or RNLD)
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation.
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
You could benefit from working for Service Care Solutions with:
, £150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
, Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
, Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
, FREE enhanced DBS check
, FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
, CV writing service
, Interview techniques coaching
, Regular post-placement follow-ups
, Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training for certain roles
, FREE uniform for certain roles
, Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
, Loyalty reward scheme
, Referral bonus of £250
, Opportunity for future career development
, Candidate welcome pack (coming soon)
*Do you know someone who would be interested in this role? We offer a £250 referral bonus per successful candidate that is referred
This role is available for an immediate start, please forward your CV as soon as possible to apply or alternatively call Victoria on 01772 208963.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months+
- Rate: £20 - £30 per hour + uplifts for nights and weekends
- Location: Middlesbrough, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-06-22 16:08:39 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Noise & Nuisance Officer
- Noise Officer
- Band 7 CBT Therapist
- Senior Contracts Manager
- Recycling Operative
- Class 2 Driver
- Procurement Officer
- HR Client Services Administrator - Police
- Prison Mental Health Nurse
- Prison Nurse
- Pharmacy Technician
- Healthcare Assistant Prison
- Recovery Worker - Prison
- Prison Administrator
- Prison Nurse - Healthcare
- Family Support Worker
- Project Manager
- Project Manager
- Support Worker