FPGA Design Engineer
FPGA Design Engineer
Our leading defence client are seeking an experienced FPGA and Design and Verification engineer to join their team in order to support the growth of complex FPGA projects.
Location: Stevenage (at least 60% onsite)
Employment Type: Contract (Inside IR35)
Length of Contract: 6-months
Rates: £37.11p/h PAYE/ £49.52p/h Umbrella
Clearance: Current SC Clearance required
- The role involves working on all phases of the design and verification cycle
- Generating complex FPGA architectures and design implementations (VHDL, Simulink etc), targeting Xilinx, Intel, Microsemi devices.
- Verifying complex FPGA implementations using VHDL and System Verilog\UVM test-bench methodologies.
- Using FPGA design toolsets and Mentor verification tools (QuestaSim & ModelSim).
- Generating low-level software (C) to facilitate FPGA test and integration with the wider embedded system.
- Configuring and Documenting designs to a high professional standard.
- Working as part of a multidiscipline team to deliver complex FPGA based projects.
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) with significant experience in FPGA development.
- Competent VHDL Language
- Competent Verification Skills using VHDL and SystemVerilog methodologies
- A proven level of experience designing for Xilinx, Intel or Microsemi FPGAs
- Experience of professionally configuring and documenting designs
- Experience of working as part of a large multidiscipline team
Key words: FPGA, FPGA Design, Verification, VHDL, Field Programmable Gate Arrays, Verilog, Simulink, ModelSim, QuestaSim, test, integration, embedded system
Commutable from: Stevenage, Luton, Hitchin, Hatfield, Hertford, St.Albans, Hemmel Hempstead, Harlow, Cambridge, Peterborough, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Bishops Stortford, Braintree
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Dental Receptionist
- Brand and Licensing Executive - 110022-1
- Civil/Structural CAD Technician
- Civil/Structural Design Engineer
- Senior Project Engineer
- Senior Civils Design Engineer
- DSP Lead Scientist
- Head of Products Procurement
- Lead Electronics Engineer
- Manufacturing/Test Engineer (RF)
- Materials Manager
- Air Conditioning Engineer
- Project Manager
- Coveyancers and Conveyancing Assistants
- M&E Contract & Compliance Administrator
- Maintenance Engineer
- CNC Miller - Contract
- Compliance Assistant (Administrator)
- Multi-skilled Engineer
- System Safety Manager