Core-Asset's Client a boutique asset management firm is looking for an experienced Compliance Analyst to join their team in Edinburgh.
You will be instrumental in supporting the Risk & Compliance team to ensure the firm meet regulatory and policy requirements.
You will also play a key role in developing and promoting a culture of compliance within the firm.
- Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining close attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritise effectively, and deliver high quality work
- Ability to analyse, manipulate and interpret large amounts of data
- Good negotiation skills and ability to act with discretion and integrity
- Ability to analyse regulations
- Team player with strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (incl.
Excel, Word, Office, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Support the Risk & Compliance team to ensure the firm meets regulatory and policy requirements, and maintain relationships internally within the Risk & Compliance team, with senior management and with staff in all other areas; and externally with a variety of third parties as appropriate e.g.
regulators, group and external legal counsel, clients
- Assist in developing and promoting a culture of compliance within the firm
- Conduct, and assist team with, thematic compliance monitoring reviews covering various business functions
- Conduct ongoing compliance testing of various processes and procedures covering various business functions
- Proactively manage compliance issues to completion
- Collect and collate management information for periodic reports presentable to senior management and governance committees
- Assist with scheduled and ad-hoc risk assessments
- Create, maintain and enhance policies and procedures
- General administrative and ad-hoc tasks to help the Risk & Compliance team meet the objectives set out under the annual Risk & Compliance plan
- A highly competitive salary
- Wider Benefits package
Job reference: (13417)
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- Third Party Management – Relationship Associate
- Dublin Legal Counsel
- HR ASSITANT
- PENSIONS ADMIISTRATOR
- BUSINESS ANALYST - CUSTOMER REMEDIATION
- DB Pension Administrator
- INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS - SENIOR ANALYST
- MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
- BUSINESS ANALYST
- Legal Counsel - 12 Month FTC
- Renewables Legal Counsel
- Operational Tax Administrator
- Financial Reporting & Control Manager
- Client Administration Analyst – Corporate Governance
- Investment Operations Analyst
- PROGRAMME MANAGER
- Investment Management Administrator
- Settlements Team Leader
- FINANCIAL ASSURANCE ANALYST
- SENIOR MANAGER - REGULATORY CONTROL