Our client, a highly respectable fund management firm are recruiting an experienced individual to use their knowledge of SQL and other systems to maintain and improve existing processes and handling of data.
The successful candidate must be able to work independently and have great knowledge of reporting and business intelligence tools like Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and PowerBI.
- Advanced SQL skills and excellent understanding of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Good knowledge of reporting and business intelligence tools like Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and PowerBI.
- Familiarity with C#.
- Self-starter who is happy to work independently.
- Asset management/financial services experience.
- Working in a small team, responsible for designing and building exports of data in SQL.
- Engaging with stakeholders across the business to define reporting needs.
- Involved in de-bugging complex SQL queries.
- Confident using tools such as SSRS and Power BI.
- A highly competitive salary.
- Wider Benefits package.???????
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 13635
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- Financial Reporting Associate
- Corporate Tax Associate
- Group Financial Accountant
- Financial Reporting Accountant
- Treasury Analyst
- Senior Fund Controller
- Pension Plan Accountant
- Reporting Accountant Manager
- Climate Change Consultant
- BACK OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
- CUSTOMER ADVISOR
- ASISSTANT FUND CONTROLLER
- Investment Risk Manager
- FUND CONTROLLER
- Project Management Analyst
- Client Reporting Associate
- Fee Onboarding Analyst
- FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER
- Graduate Actuarial