2nd Line IT Engineer
2ND LINE IT SUPPORT ENGINEER
£25,000 - £30,000
+ BENEFITS +TRAINING SUPPORT
Get Recruited is exclusively recruiting on behalf of a highly successful Managed Services Provider who due to expansion is looking to recruit an experienced 2nd Line IT Support Engineer to join their team.
As a 2nd Line IT Support Engineer, you'll be working in collaboration with a small but dedicated team of IT Engineers for customers spread across the Home Counties region.
Within this role you will be responsible for being the first point of call for diagnosing and resolving customer issues.
In addition, you will also setup and install systems whilst monitoring customer infrastructure.
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced 2nd Line IT Engineer who wants to join a forward-thinking business, where you will have the opportunity to rapidly develop your career.
- Remote access to customer's desktops and assisting when issues are reported
- Logging and reporting of support queries
- Utilising Office 365 to respond to support requests
- Administering, configuring, and troubleshooting customer issues and queries
- Ensuring all 3rd party software is updated in a regular manner
- You'll need to be an experienced 2nd Line IT Support Engineer with 3+ years' experience working within an IT Support role
- Office 365
- SharePoint Online (Power Platform, Exchange Online and Microsoft Teams)
- Active Directory
- Windows Server 2016/2019
- Windows 7/8/10
- Understanding of Network Infrastructure
- Exchange administration
- Anti-virus and Firewall experience
- Knowledge of virtual servers
To apply for the 2nd Line IT Support Engineer position, please send your CV via the advert for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from GetRecruited UK Ltd
- Commercial Account Handler
- Claims Executive / Real Estate Division
- DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR
- SALES EXECUTIVE
- Customer Experience Manager
- Data Manager
- Finance Administrator
- Ecommerce Administrator
- Account Manager
- Senior Corporate Account Handler
- Customer Service Administrator
- Finance Business Partner
- Management Accountant
- IT Technician
- Business Development Manager
- Governance Risk and Compliance Manager
- SALES EXECUTIVE
- Graduate Account Manager
- SALES SUPPORT COORDINATOR
- Digital Marketing Manager