Jr. Digital Project Manager
Job Title: Junior Digital Project Manager
Company: Award winning digital agency (80 - 90 staff approximately), cultural & social enterprise centres and not-for-profit clients.
Location: Remote working UK based role.
100% Remote or Hybrid WFH & hub working in either London or Bristol.
The employee can decide whatever works best for them.
Focus of the role: You'll be part of the team helping to support re solving problems for clients and their customers.
Status of the role: Full-Time
Base Salary: £30k - c£36k
You will assist the Digital Project Manager in the following
, Assisting in managing a portfolio of work
, Assisting with Agile delivery experience
, Assisting with technical aspects of digital delivery
, Internal and external stakeholder engagement
Skills and attributes required:
Some Agile Methodology experience (end to end lifecycle of Agile principles) OR Agency experience where you are working in a role which has some project management responsibilities OR you are in a stepping stone agency role to project management for example “service desk” or “tickets centric “role related to project management.
Comfortable in a fast paced environment
Confident personality type
More Jobs from We Are Adam
- Digital Project Manager- Agile & Waterfall experience needed
- Digital Marketing Executive -SEO
- Principal Recruitment Consultant
- Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Internal Communications and Marketing Manager
- Communications Manager
- Solutions Architect- Episerver (Optimizely) DXP
- CRM Director
- Communications Executive
- Communications Account Manager
- Communications Director
- Client Relationship Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Head of Commercial
- Account Manager
- Digital Manager
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Brand Strategist
- Digital Project Manager - Remote