This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Panel Beater to join a leading Accident Repair Centre.
Dealing with a wide range of vehicles you must be productive and work to a high standard.
Manufacturer approvals and Insurance contracts keep this site very busy.
Key role and responsibilities as a Panel Beater:
- Operation of body alignment jigs
- Panel straightening and filling
- Replacement of panels
- Welding and bonding of vehicle structure
- Removing & replacing complete body shell
- Keep an accurate list of parts required
Minimum requirements as a Panel Beater:
- Time served and/or qualified to city & guilds or NVQ level
- ATA is advantageous but not essential
- As a Panel Beater you should be efficient and all work must be completed to the required standard.
£45k - £55k
Hayes - Greenford - Greater London
- State of the art Bodyshop with modern facilities.
- To rise to the challenge, you will need to be fully skilled and have previous workshop experience combined with a City & Guilds or equivalent qualification.
- Immediate start available
If you want to hear more about this Panel Beater role please send us your CV by clicking 'Apply Now'
All calls are recorded for training and quality purposes.
More Jobs from Holt Recruitment
- Facility Manager - Aerospace
- Vehicle Polisher / Detailer
- Machine Shop Team Leader
- Warehouse Operative
- CNC Mill/Turn Machinist
- Fettler / Deburrer
- Production Engineer - Aerospace
- Quality Engineer - Aerospace
- Bodyshop Repairer & Welder
- Class 2 Collection & Delivery Driver
- MET / Strip Fitter / Bodyshop Technician
- Service Advisor
- Workshop Controller
- Warranty Administrator
- Commercial Technician
- Vehicle Technician