COMPLIANCE MONITORING MANAGER
Do you have previous compliance monitoring experience gained within the investment industry? If so, then we want to hear from you!
Our client, a leading asset management firm, are looking for a Compliance Monitoring Manager to join their Edinburgh or London office on an initial 9 -12 month fixed term contract.
- Proven track record of acting in a monitoring and assurance capacity.
- Strong technical experience across Risk and/or Compliance fields of expertise
- Knowledge of the markets, competitors, products, services, trends, impacting forces and factors etc.
- Knowledge of specific regulations, legislation, governance and compliance requirements that impact a role, business area of company as a whole.
Able to apply regulatory and legal knowledge appropriately.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering monitoring activities to a high standard in a timely basis
- Responsible for the delivery of the Risk & Compliance Monitoring Plan
- Responsible for the delivery of high quality and timely Risk & Compliance monitoring activities, focusing on compliance with regulation / legislation, control effectiveness and the delivery of fair customer outcomes.
- Responsible for ensuring that where issues are identified, appropriate mitigating actions are recommended to the business and tracked through to completion.
- Responsible for the production of relevant management information in relation to monitoring activities.
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating a diverse environment.
Job reference: 13641
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- Graduate Actuarial
- Risk Reporting Consultant
- Audit Associate - Regulatory Compliance
- Global Training Lead
- Investment Performance Reporting, VP
- FINANCIAL BUSINESS ANALYST
- SQL Developer - WFH
- Senior Business Process Analyst
- Third Party Management – Relationship Associate
- Dublin Legal Counsel
- HR ASSITANT
- PENSIONS ADMIISTRATOR
- BUSINESS ANALYST - CUSTOMER REMEDIATION
- DB Pension Administrator
- INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS - SENIOR ANALYST
- MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
- BUSINESS ANALYST
- Legal Counsel - 12 Month FTC
- Renewables Legal Counsel
- Operational Tax Administrator