Deputy Information Governance Manager
Are you looking for an exciting new specialist contract.
Do you have experience in Information Governance,and thrive working in a health care setting.
Our client in the Dudley area are looking for an experienced corporate governance manager to help out on an initial 3 month contract.
Rate of Pay: £22-£24 LTD Per Hour (Based off experience).
Length of Contract 3-6 Months.
37.5 Hours Per week.
- The post holder will assist the Information Governance Manager/DPO in ensuring the Trust is compliant with data protection regulations including the development, implementation and maintenance of a full record of processing activities, information asset owners and information asset
- The post holder will assist the Information Governance Manager/DPO in ensuring that there is a comprehensive education and awareness plan in place to ensure that Trust staff are aware of their responsibilities and that the outcome of the Trusts Leaning Needs analysis is followed.
- Leading on the Trust's Information Risk Assurance work, including development of the Trust's Information Asset
- Developing the Trust's Information Governance work plan to include clinical and corporate functions, based on sound understanding of the Data Security and Protection Toolkit (DSPT) requirements.
- Leading on Information Governance policy consolidation, implementation and development across the
- Ensure that Data Protection Impact Assessments are completed as required in relation to new and existing services, systems and processes and draft complex data sharing agreements.
- The post-holder will assist the Information Governance Manager/DPO to ensure that information is managed and used effectively, efficiently and ethically across the
- The post-holder will assist the Information Governance Manager/DPO to ensure that the Trust's Information Governance Toolkit submissions are prepared to a high standard, verified and submitted on
- The post-holder will assist the Information Governance Manager/DPO in developing/reviewing/and maintaining the suite of policies under Information Governance ensuring all current legal requirements are covered and, in addition, assist the Information Governance Manager/DPO in ensuring all IG and related policies are both available and communicated to all
- To act as a source of expertise on Information Governance issues to all relevant areas of the Trust.
- Advise on Information Governance issues, and in particular Data Protection, record handling, confidentiality, Caldicott principles and Freedom of
- To provide advice and support in the investigation and management of Information Governance incidents including national reporting and incident-management for more serious cases as
- To work with and support the Trust leads for other aspects of Information Governance ensuring the Trust works towards the highest possible attainment level.
Applicants should be confident in their own abilities and keen learners in order to fulfil the role to the best of your ability.
If this sounds like you, and if you want to discuss the role further then please contact Matt at Service Care Solutions Ltd on 01772 208953, or alternatively send an updated CV to Matt.Clarke@servicecare.org.uk
The Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialist's Non-Medical Non Clinical consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Nationwide provider of staff to cover over 40 different NHS trust and private organisations
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Assistant Highways Engineer
- Administrative Assistant
- Highways Engineer
- Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
- Roofing Technician
- SEND Caseworker
- Business Analyst - Police
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Mental HEalthcare Assistant
- Forensic Mental Health Support Worker
- Forensic Mental Health Support Worker
- Support Resettlement Officer
- Customer Service Officer
- Band 3 Mental Health Care Assistant
- Band 5 RMN
- Mental Health Proffessional
- Therapy Assistant