Presales Engineer - Managed Services
Opportunity to join a sizeable, well-established Managed Service Provider as a Pre-Sales Engineer.
The business provides IT services and solutions into Mid-Market, Enterprise scale businesses across networks, connectivity, cloud, storage and more.
Working within a busy Pre-Sales team as a Pre-Sales Engineer you will work to support the sales process, supporting sales and professional services teams by identifying customer technical and business requirements, designing and documenting recommended value-focused solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the lead on RFP's and bid reviews.
- Promoting the benefits and values of technical design features, mapping technical designs into business outcomes
- Support Sales and Account Management teams as a Technical Consultant
- Meet prospective and existing customers, to determine business and technical requirements.
- Produce and present Technical Solutions and supporting documentation, both high-level and low-level.
- Effectively hand-over solutions and support delivery and operational teams
- Support Product Management teams to provide input around product development.
To be considered for this position you will require:
- Previous customer facing experience designing technical solutions for medium to enterprise sized customers.
- Experience across a wide range of technologies including: Servers (Windows & Linux), Virtualisation, LAN, WAN & DC infrastructure (Switching, Routing, SD-WAN, WLAN, SDN), Cloud (Azure / AWS), & Storage.
- Key understanding of IT best practice and governance
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Oversight experience on major infrastructure projects and successful transitions to support teams
This is a mature work culture, providing flexible working and a great deal of opportunity for professional development.
As such, you will need to be driven and self-managing.
Location: Manchester (3 days working from home, 2 days in the office)
The position will pay: a basic salary of up to £50,000 (Depending on experience)
More Jobs from context recruitment
- Test Analysts - Cloud expert Digital Agency
- Test Analysts x2 - Cloud expert Digital Agency
- Data Integration & Business Intelligence Developer (AWS)
- VoIP Support Engineer
- Business Change Business Analyst - Major TOM Transformation
- IT Support Analyst
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Junior Cyber Security Analyst
- Junior Finance Administrator
- Junior Network Engineer
- Agile Project Manager – Business Intelligence
- Senior Developers - Node.js - Leading Cloud Consultancy
- IT Infrastructure Engineer
- Service Desk Analyst
- IT Service Desk Analyst
- Service Delivery Manager
- Cloud Services Consultant
- Infrastructure Support Engineer
- Service Desk Analyst
- 2nd Line Engineer