Band 5 RMN
Service Care Solutions have a vacancy for a Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse to work a variety of shifts on an acute admissions ward for Older Adults in Norwich.
The ward is for older people who require a specialist level of psychiatric assessment, providing specialist care for those with a Functional Mental Illness such as psychosis, depression, anxiety, bipolar, and with physical health complexities.
The ward is mixed gender with 6 male beds and 9 female beds
Patients are admitted for a period of assessment and treatment and we have a skilled team of professionals thht the staff work closely with such as psychiatrists, Social services, occupational therapists, physiotherapists and the Community Teams during the patient journey.
The pay rate for this position is £20 ph ltd with enhanced rates for nights and weekends.
We also offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new nurses that register with our agency.
This will be paid in your first pay packet.
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any nurse you refer who we place in to work on a 3 month contract.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Noise & Nuisance Officer
- Noise Officer
- Band 7 CBT Therapist
- Senior Contracts Manager
- Recycling Operative
- Class 2 Driver
- Procurement Officer
- HR Client Services Administrator - Police
- Prison Mental Health Nurse
- Prison Nurse
- Pharmacy Technician
- Healthcare Assistant Prison
- Recovery Worker - Prison
- Prison Administrator
- Prison Nurse - Healthcare
- Family Support Worker
- Project Manager
- Project Manager
- Support Worker