TRANSFER AGENCY OVERSIGHT
Do you have experience working with asset management, facing off to Third Party Transfer Agents? If so then we want to hear from you!
Our client, a global Asset Management firm based in Edinburgh, are looking for a Transfer Agency Oversight contingent worker to join their team on an initial 6-month contract.
- An innovator who actively seeks to generate ideas that deliver scale, commercial benefits, client service and/or control improvements.
- Excellent communicator with strong influencing skills together with an ability to build and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
- Strong leader who develops a positive working environment to find ways to partner and effectuate a coordinated approach to tasks.
- A strong project manager who is able to effectively prioritise workloads and adhere to deadlines.
- Transfer Agency or TA Oversight experience would be advantageous
- Strong initiative to follow up on outstanding issues and identify what needs to be done and take action and see through to resolution
- Ability to work in a team environment and build strong relationships with colleagues and both internal and external contacts
- Strong attention to detail to ensure a high degree of accuracy in everything you do
- Experience of managing risk and control in a financial services environment
- Experience of working with external providers
- Relationship management experience would be beneficial
- Responsible for daily relationship with Third Party Transfer Agents (TA), acting as primary contact for both internal and external parties.
- Investigate and resolve day to day operational queries, issues and incidents across the entire range of services provided by the TAs.
- Responsible for Cashflow Dashboard monitoring for pooled funds, and ensuring Portfolio Managers receive timely and accurate cash flow information
- Management of issues and incidents, conducting root cause analysis for operational problem and ensuring appropriate remedial steps are clearly defined and assigned to mitigate risks.
- Proactively analyse trends in errors and issues to find opportunities for process improvement at either the Provider or the company.
- Provide subject matter expertise to ensure the integrity of the operating model identifying and implementing best business practice where required.
- Prepare and maintain procedures, processes and controls between the company and its administrators.
- Participate in periodic reviews and updates to the operating model/service level documentation.
- Responsibility for monitoring the performance of the service provider
- Completion of oversight checks on specific activities at the TA to ensure compliance with agreed service levels.
- Monitoring of ongoing performance levels and validation against agreed key performance indicators to ensure service standards are maintained and improved.
- Conduct annual due diligence visits on providers issuing formal findings documents as appropriate.
- Participating in and completing projects as assigned, including automation efforts, system testing, client exception research and tracking, and representing TAS in firm wide projects and client meetings.
- Provide constructive input to ongoing due diligence of the Transfer Agents.
- Assisting management and senior leaders with driving forward process change and project initiatives, documenting processes and proposing solutions
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 13711
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- Graduate Actuarial
- Risk Reporting Consultant
- Audit Associate - Regulatory Compliance
- Global Training Lead
- Investment Performance Reporting, VP
- FINANCIAL BUSINESS ANALYST
- SQL Developer - WFH
- Senior Business Process Analyst
- Third Party Management – Relationship Associate
- Dublin Legal Counsel
- HR ASSITANT
- PENSIONS ADMIISTRATOR
- BUSINESS ANALYST - CUSTOMER REMEDIATION
- DB Pension Administrator
- INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS - SENIOR ANALYST
- MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
- BUSINESS ANALYST
- Legal Counsel - 12 Month FTC
- Renewables Legal Counsel
- Operational Tax Administrator