Residential Support Worker
Residential Support Worker - St Helens.
Integra People are looking to recruit a Residential Support Worker to support a children's home in the St Helens area.
The successful candidate will have worked alongside children in a care setting previously, and have availability to work at least a couple of days per week during the afternoons/evenings.
Typical shifts for this organisation are 2:30pm-9:30pm for example.
- Supporting the young people on a 1:1 basis.
- Ensuring the environment is a safe and nurturing one for all young people.
- Feeding back to the managers on site with regular updates.
- Level 3 qualification in a Health and Social Care related subject.
- DBS Certificate on the Update Service.
- Experience working with young people in a care setting.
- Pick and choose your shifts and when you are free.
- Regular and ongoing work for the foreseeable with the potential to go permanent.
- Good rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis.
Please apply now or call Mark at Integra People for more information.
More Jobs from Integra
- Recruitment Consultant - Construction - Trades & Labour
- Recruitment Resourcer - Healthcare
- Recruitment Consultant - Healthcare
- Senior Recruitment Manager (Health & Social Care)
- Internal Recruitment Manager
- Administration and Compliance Manager
- Administration and Business Support Supervisor
- Nursery Assistant - Bank Staff
- Primary Teacher
- Early Years Teaching Assistant
- Teaching Assistant 1:1
- Site Engineer
- Shuttering Joiners
- Civil Gangs
- Steel Fixers
- Shop cleaner - St Ives
- Shop cleaner - Perranporth