Community Care and Court of Protection S
Service Care Legal are currently working alongside a Legal 500 Firm based in the West Yorkshire who are currently in need of an experienced Community Care and Court of Protection Lawyer to join their team.
Role: Community Care and Court of Protection Lawyer
Location: West Yorkshire, remote working is flexible
Salary: £35,000 - £60,000 depending on experience
- Represent vulnerable clients, careers and Children and challenging DOLS, Capacity, Health and Welfare.
- Manage their own Community Care and Court of Protection caseload from start to completion.
- Occasionally travel out of office to visit clients within and outside of the Leeds area.
- A qualified Solicitor/Lawyer or Legal Executive with 3+ years' PQE experience in either Community Care or Court of Protection law.
- Someone who is experienced in working with Legal Aid funding and is knowledgeable regarding matters of the Legal Aid provision for Community Care and/or Court of Protection work.
- Someone who is able to manage their own Court of Protection/Community Care Caseload from start to completion.
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest, please feel free to reach out to Hugh Barnes on 01772208969, or email Hugh.Barnes@servicecare.org.uk.
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Noise & Nuisance Officer
- Noise Officer
- Band 7 CBT Therapist
- Senior Contracts Manager
- Recycling Operative
- Class 2 Driver
- Procurement Officer
- HR Client Services Administrator - Police
- Prison Mental Health Nurse
- Prison Nurse
- Pharmacy Technician
- Healthcare Assistant Prison
- Recovery Worker - Prison
- Prison Administrator
- Prison Nurse - Healthcare
- Family Support Worker
- Project Manager
- Project Manager
- Support Worker