We are looking for a dynamic Sales Manager who is adept at managing people to join this small but well-established growing and evolving business.
You will be responsible for a team of seven and focusing on leading the team from the front to achieve maximum profitability and growth in line with company objectives and aligned vision and values.
You should be comfortable with making the necessary changes and having the right conversations to lead and build the team to success and also happy with a degree of ambiguity as they are continually adapting whilst the business is evolving and growing.
As a people professional, you'll know how to champion working environments that help get the best out of its people and delivering great organisational outcomes.
You'll relish improving team results utilising your proactive and influential approach.
With previous exposure to sales and account management environments, KPIs will play an important part in knowing what's working and what's not.
Your ability to step back and look at what good looks like, what's needed to improve results will aid your strength of direction.
Being customer centric, you'll want to know orders aren't just won, they are secured through partner-led initiatives and a genuine desire to deliver the right solution; from lead generation to repeat business and you will be confident and capable of putting together tenders.
The Sales Manager is responsible for developing weekly/monthly/quarterly and annual sales targets for, examining growth opportunities, enabling sales improvements, service mix development, and taking ownership for the company's performance against targets.
- Identify, explore and secure new, emerging markets
- Develop individual and new business team targets by accessing accurate data, pipeline and forecasting information
- Enable targeted, measurable marketing and sales campaigns to drive new business growth
- Ensure efficient and practical use of CRM to maximise sales and increased margin opportunities
- Track new business pipeline through regular reviews, KPIs and other accessible data
- Support new business wins where required
- Monitor emerging opportunities within the account portfolios
- Develop individual and team targets by accessing accurate data, pipeline and forecasting information
- Enable targeted, measurable marketing and sales campaigns to drive repeat business revenue growth and margin targets from existing accounts
- Track business pipeline through regular reviews, KPIs and other accessible data
- Ensure efficient and practical use of CRM to maximise sales opportunities
- Support the retention of existing business where required
Key skills, attributes and experience required:
- Solid track record in delivering results through a sales team in a competitive service sector
- Experience of leading a team by empowerment and developed capability
- KPI and data driven
- Ideally from a SME service led industry
- Ability to write detailed sometimes complex tenders for government business
- Excellent communicator, able to encourage and skilfully influence others to gain buy-in
- Ability to manage difficult discussions professionally looking for win/win solutions
- Strong multitasking and organisational skills
- Strong IT skills: MS Office, specifically Word and Excel
What's in it for you?
A well established and successful company, continually growing and adapting.
Benefits include a competitive salary of up to £40,000 with an OTE of £60,000, bonus scheme, phone, laptop, flexible working - currently all working from home, some presence in the MK office will be required when back to the office.
- Start: 01/09/2021
- Rate: £40000 - £60000 per annum + (see advert for salary)
- Location: Milton Keynes, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Cameo Consultancy (Recruitment) Limited
- Tel: 01295 680800
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-07-21 11:28:40 -
- View all Jobs from Cameo Consultancy (Recruitment) Limited
More Jobs from Cameo Consultancy (Recruitment) Limited
- Assistant Quality Manager (food manufacturing)
- Temporary Administrator - Part Time
- Marketing Web Administrator
- Operations Assistant
- Warehouse Forklift Driver
- Operations Administrator
- Stock and Shop Service Controller
- Retail Assistant
- Customer Service Officer (life science degree)
- Customer Service Advisor
- Account Manager
- Data Analyst (Customer Service)
- Customer Service Advisor
- ACA/ACCA part qualified or AAT qualified Practice Accountant
- European Pricing Analyst
- Driver/Warehouse Assistant
- Head of Sales, Marketing and Events
- Sales - Key Account Manager
- Business Administrator
- Trainee Account Manager