Sheffield City Council - PA/Secretary
Sheffield City Council – PA/Secretary
Location: Moorfoot Building, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S1 4PL.
Contract: Initial three-month contract with further extensions.
Hours: Full Time – Monday to Friday – 8:45am – 5:15pm
Payrate: £10.73 an hour
To provide PA support to Head of Service.
Will be working from home but may be a requirement to attend Moorfoot Building on a rota.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
To provide direct and confidential secretarial support to the Executive Team, undertaking word processing and all related secretarial duties.
To provide excellent customer service when dealing with enquires on behalf of the Executive Team for both internal and external customers being the first point of contact in person and by telephone.
To ensure effective diary maintenance for your designated manager(s), allocating time and commitments appropriately.
To facilitate the timely preparation and dispatch of documents as requested by your designated manager(s).
To develop, implement and maintain information and filing systems as required.
To ensure timely responses to correspondence as delegated by your designated manager(s).
To undertake the extraction, analysis and compilation of data as required.
To organise meetings, visits, travel, hospitality and other appropriate events as required ensuring costs are within best value criteria
To work in association with the other executive secretaries as a team resource, to ensure deadlines are met in particular providing appropriate cover for absence and holidays.
Any other related duties and responsibilities which may arise.
All duties and responsibilities should be carried out in accordance with agreed policy and procedures, in particular the company's policies on Equal Opportunities and Health and Safety.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Nana Kyeremeh on 0208 514 9137 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from 4Healthcare
- Accountant - Salford
- Multi Trade Operative - Mobile
- Customer Home Experience Executive - North London
- Customer Home Experience Executive - Solihull
- Porter/Security Assistant - Cardiff
- Permanent Team Manager - Independent Fostering Agency - West Midlands
- Grounds Maintenance Operative - Driver
- Exchequer Finance Assistant - Manchester
- SAR Processing Officer - Coventry
- Grounds Maintenance Operative
- Site Facilities Officer - Mobile
- Licencing Officer - Bolton
- Live-In Supervising Contact Worker - Kent
- Payroll/Pension Specialist - Manchester
- Warrington - Complaints Manager
- Oldham - Regeneration Officer
- Manchester - Information Governance Manager
- Sheffield- Application Support Officer
- Accommodation Support Worker - Manchester
- Specialist Travel Administrative Officer - Shropshire