Private Client Solicitor
If you're a Private Client Solicitor who is looking for an exciting new role in Southport, then Sacco Mann may have the perfect opportunity for you!
We're currently working closely with a well-regarded regional firm as they strive to grow their department by adding a new Private Client Solicitor to their team in Southport.
This is an excellent opportunity with the potential of longer-term career advancement in a forward-thinking law firm with a well-established client base.
Due to the nature of this position, our client is able to look broadly at PQE level and can consider a Private Client Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive, able to run a caseload, at any stage in their career.
This role will see you dealing with the preparation of Wills, estate administration, trust matters and powers of attorney.
On top of the enviable work and client base, this firm can offer the joining Private Client Solicitor some flexible working.
If you'd be interested in hearing more about this Private Client Solicitor role in Southport, please contact Leona Taylor at Sacco Mann Legal Recruitment on 0161 831 6866 or apply directly to this advert and we will be in touch.
More Jobs from Sacco Mann
- Housing Litigation Solicitor
- Corporate Solicitor
- Clinical Negligence Solicitor
- Private Client Solicitor
- Trade Mark Associate
- Patent Secretary
- Personal Injury Legal Executive
- Commercial Property Legal Executive
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor - 0-5 - Wolverhampton
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Commercial Contracts Manager
- Legal Counsel
- Legal Counsel
- Company Commercial Legal Executive
- Insolvency Solicitor
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
- Technology Lawyer
- Family Solicitor
- Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner
- Private Client Solicitor – 3-6 – Macclesfield