HGV Class 2 Driver - Days
HGV Class 2 Driver – Days
Manchester M17 1EB
Day shift, Monday to Friday, however flexibility will be required to cover holidays and absences across other shifts Sunday to Saturday.
Salary: around £28,000 per annum – dependant on experience.
Our client is a growing FMCG wholesale and distribution business with sites across the UK.
They are passionate about what they do and they are looking for someone to join their team as a Class II Driver, working across 5 days a week Monday to Friday.
The role will be based out of their Trafford Park site.
The primary purpose of the role is to provide an exceptional delivery service to their customers.
You will continuously act as an ambassador for the business.
You will have:
- Class II licence;
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of health and safety legislative requirements;
- Experience in a similar environment in an FMCG environment;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Can-do attitude.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Perm
- Rate: Around Â£28k DOE
- Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Acapella Recruitment
- Contact: Client Recruitment Team
- Tel: 01245408436
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: G210721U
- Posted: 2021-07-21 13:16:41 -
- View all Jobs from Acapella Recruitment
More Jobs from Acapella Recruitment
- Multi Drop Driver
- Retail Sales Advisor - Menswear - Castleford
- Service Engineer
- Junior Payroll Administrator Apprentice
- Chef - CDP or Sous
- PPC Digital Marketing Executive
- Retail Sales Advisor - 9 hrs per week - Cwmbran
- Retail Sales Advisor - Cardiff
- Maintenance Engineer
- Bar & Waiting Staff - Front of House
- Head Chef
- Retail Sales Advisor - 16 hours per week - Belfast
- Retail Sales Advisor & Supervisor
- Retail Sales Advisor - 10 hrs per week - Worcester
- Hygiene Operative - Cleaning
- Multi-trade Construction roles
- Administrative Assistant
- HR Advisor
- Operations Director
- Community Care & Support Worker