Senior Administrator - Basingstoke Nursery
This is a busy and varied role based at our Basingstoke Nursery .
The nursery offers a range of services for both disabled and non-disabled children aged between 3 months and 5 years old.
KIDS Basingstoke Nursery - YouTube
As a Senior Administrator the role includes the following:
Managing all day to day administration tasks for the nursery, systems, finance- including parents fees in accordance with KIDS finance procedures, ordering, meet and greet, diary and email management.
Meet and greet visitors to the nursery providing effective and efficient reception duties.
Responsibility for the Nursery Software Management System (training will be provided)
Receiving of incoming parcels and deliveries to the nursery
More Jobs from KIDS Birmingham
- Young Person's Participation and Engagement Project Coordinator
- Senior Administrator (30 hours)
- Senior Practitioner
- Senior Practitioner - Stockport (Part Time)
- Short Breaks Worker - Hounslow
- Short Breaks Worker - Harrow
- Youth Worker - Warwickshire (Part Time)
- Children and Young people?s support worker - South Gloucestershire
- Sleep Service Administrator - Hull (Part-Time)
- Sleep Coordinator North and NE Lincs (Home based)
- Young Persons Participation Engagement Project Coordinator
- Senior Practitioner - Warwickshire
- Play Worker - Hayward Adventure Playground, Islington
- Play Worker - Hackney Playground
- Senior Practitioner - Lincoln (Part Time)
- Ofsted Registered Manager - residential
- SENDIAS Practitioner- Part Time
- Practitioner- Boston Part time
- Practitioner- Horncastle and Louth Part Time
- Individual Giving Manager (Mainly Home-Based)