Do you believe you are a customer-focused professional who enjoys being part of a successful team? If so come and join #TeamHarvest!
They are looking for an experienced Resourcer to support the day-to-day functions of the recruitment team.
Initially 3 months contract – Immediate Start, Temp to Perm
Part Time (c25 hours)
Benefits of working at Harvest:
This opportunity comes with the following benefits:
- 31 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Discounted staff purchase scheme
- Company pension
- Free onsite parking
- Onsite changing and shower facilities
Harvest is a second-generation family-owned food service business in Totton, Southampton with a young dynamic operations team keen to drive the business forward in the Spring / Summer of 2021.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a business that is growing fast and become a member of a team that is courageous and passionate with trust as its core value.
The Resourcer at Harvest Foods will be responsible for finding the most suitable candidates for each of their logistics vacancies by carefully screening potential applicants and arranging candidate interviews with their hiring managers.
They will be experienced in matching skills against their vacancies and will be building strong relationships with candidates to understand needs and job requirements.
Duties and Main Responsibilities:
- Network, Source and select candidates using different searching methods and job portals (Indeed, CV Library, Reed, etc.)
- Identifying suitable candidates through thorough screening and vetting
- Advertising job roles and update adverts
- Identify skills & match appropriately to vacancy
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently
- Engage with candidate’s day/eve (phone, email)
- Manage diary / book in interviews
- Support offers/contracts and onboarding administration
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Provide updates to candidates and hiring manager
- Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner to candidates
- Accurate recording of candidate information
The recruitment Resourcer will be familiar with working in a face paced environment and will be highly organised with great attention to detail.
You will also provide general administrative support to the hiring manager & team.
In order to be a successful recruitment Resourcer, you must:
- Have good interpersonal skills - be candidate-focused in approach
- Be able to gain people's confidence and put them at ease
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Be comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Be flexible and adaptable to field candidate returned calls
- Self-motivated, tenacious, and resilient
- Be driven and determined to achieve objectives by priority
- Have excellent time management, admin, IT & organizational skills
- Have good attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous Resourcing or Recruitment experience is essential
How to Apply
If you feel you fit the bill and would like the opportunity to work within a very busy and dynamic environment, please send in your CV together with a covering letter explaining why you feel you would be the perfect candidate for the role.
Note: COVID-19 considerations:
All interviewees will be required to complete an on-line COVID-19 questionnaire prior to attending site for an interview.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Temporary
- Rate: Â£20k - 25k per year + pro rata
- Location: Southampton, Hampshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Recruitment
- Recruiter: Hiring People
- Contact: Hiring People
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: HFF04
- Posted: 2021-07-22 13:16:58 -
- View all Jobs from Hiring People
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Head of Sales Support
- Head of Marketing Support
- Customer Service Operative
- Home Care - Care Manager
- Early Years Practitioner
- Independent Living Retail Consultant
- Social Worker - Homeless
- Warehouse, Despatch & Quality Control Operative
- Sales Manager - Mid Market
- Sales Manager - Inside Sales
- Shipping / Packing Technician
- Commercial Analyst
- Support Worker
- General Manager/Business Coach
- Business Development and Partnerships Manager
- Peripatetic Operational Manager
- Account Management Team Leader