Senior Financial Controller / Analyst
A Senior Financial Controller / Analyst is required for a fast-growing IT services business in Leeds.
This is a key role within the organisation with an objective of providing financial oversight and delivery of real time information to enable the directors to make informed business decisions.
In this role, there is an ample opportunity for progression in a business with ambitious targets.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Invoice and cashflow management, with both customers and suppliers
- Managing end to end control processes and working with finance systems
- Cost centre reporting
Key Skills & Qualification:
- The ideal candidate must be a Qualified accountant with significant experience in financial management and analysis of business performance KPIs
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
Other Job Details:
- Job Type: Part-time, Permanent
- Working Hours: 24 per week, 3 days per week initially
- Salary: £120-£180.00 per day for the right candidate
About the Company
They are an innovative fast growing IT services business based in Leeds City Centre.
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more, please attach your CV to the link provided and the Hiring Company will be in direct contact.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Head of Sales Support
- Head of Marketing Support
- Customer Service Operative
- Home Care - Care Manager
- Early Years Practitioner
- Independent Living Retail Consultant
- Social Worker - Homeless
- Warehouse, Despatch & Quality Control Operative
- Sales Manager - Mid Market
- Sales Manager - Inside Sales
- Shipping / Packing Technician
- Commercial Analyst
- Support Worker
- General Manager/Business Coach
- Business Development and Partnerships Manager
- Peripatetic Operational Manager
- Account Management Team Leader