Are you seeking your next challenge within HR and Recruitment? Our client, a prestigious asset management company, is recruiting for a HR Assistant to support early careers recruitment and high volume campaigns.
The role will be very fast paced and will involve setting up and coordinating multiple interviews and assessment centres.
This is a 6 month contract in Edinburgh.
- Previous HR/Recruitment experience (ideally in early careers)
- Ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Arrange and coordinate interviews and assessment centres
- Support and participate in interviews and assessment centres on the day
- Ensure applicants and attendees receive exceptional candidate experiences throughout the recruitment process
- Provide administrative and project support to the wider HR and recruitment teams
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 13718
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- Investment Research Associate - Equity
- FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING AND CONTROL MANAGER
- HR OFFICER
- Senior Investment Trust Accountant
- Senior Compliance Assurance Consultant
- Report Production Associate
- Investment Trust Accountant
- Senior Legal Counsel
- Legal Counsel - 12 Month FTC
- CUSTOMER ADVISOR
- BACK OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
- Desktop Support Analyst - 2nd line
- Executory Paralegal
- Front End Developer
- Digital Content Creation Lead
- POST ROOM ANALYST
- EMEA ACCOUNTANT
- FINANCE PROJECTS PARTNER
- FINANCE ASSISTANT
- HEAD OF DIGITAL MARKETING