Senior Developers - Node.js - Leading Cloud Consultancy
Senior Developers x2 - Node.js - Leading Cloud Consultancy
Context Recruitment is excited to be working with a multi award-winning IT Managed Service Provider and Cloud Expert who are looking to grow their Development practice by hiring 2 Senior level Developers.
The business is a true leader in its field and among the most sought-after employers in the UK.
The role offers the opportunity to work on enterprise-scale consulting projects for high-profile public and commercial sector clients.
The business has been voted in the top 100 best companies to work for by the Sunday Times, are a leading cloud expert and are looking to grow their Development team; it's a perfect time to join them and a fantastic opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies and further your career.
The role will involve working closely with highly skilled Developers to help create the best user-facing features for their customers.
What is our client looking for?
They would love it if you have the following skills/experience:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience within a Software/Web Development role
- Backend Development experience in Node.js
- Interest in mentoring other team members
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Passionate and driven individual
What do you get out of it?
As well as getting to work with an award-winning Microsoft partner with leading edge tech you will be supported in enhancing your skills and experience, training is provided to make sure you are on top of the latest tech.
You will have the opportunity to gain exposure to: to React Native, Azure/AWS native development, Node.js, React.js, CSS and Microservices.
You will work as part of a fun, collaborative team who are passionate about what they do for their customers.
A company who really value their employees and have a benefits package to reflect this:
- Competitive salary of up to £65k for Seniors
- Remote working available.
You only need to go in for quarterly catch ups
- Employee share scheme
- Assistance with medical bills
- Fantastic offices in central locations
- Quarterly staff events
- Birthdays off
- Volunteering days
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply now.
I look forward to working on your application together.
More Jobs from context recruitment
- .Net Developers - Cloud focused digital agency
- Graduate / Junior Developer
- Android Developers - Mid and Senior Level
- Cloud Project Manager
- AWS DevOps Engineer
- NOC Analyst
- IT Service Management Process Manager – Incident Management
- Project Manager
- Internal Account Manager
- Network Renewals Specialist
- Application Support Team Lead - Oracle EBS
- Group Head of Application Management
- Test Lead
- Product Owner - Business Intelligence
- Provisioning Manager
- Project Delivery Manager
- Advertising Sales Executive
- Project Manager - Cloud & Digital
- Project Administrator
- Linux Support Engineer