Call Centre Manager
Are you looking for a long-term career in Sales Management? Do you have experience as a Sales Manager/ Sales Team Leader within a call centre? An excellent opportunity has arisen to an award-winning specialist travel company, based in the East London area.
As a Call Centre Manager, you will have a vital role in managing a team of travel specialists.
As an experienced, self-driven and motivated leader, you will be responsible for driving sales and exceeding targets, motivating agents to go that extra mile and developing your team through continuous performance coaching.
Leading, developing and coaching a team of Travel Specialists with the aim of improving their performance, profitability, and conversion.
This role will involve day to day management, and you will demonstrate a hands-on approach and a "lead from the front" attitude, inspiring others to deliver the end-to-end results.
- Responsible for day to day involvement with the sales staff
- To drive sales and to proactively increase sales
- Call monitoring and email quote monitoring
- To distribute enquiries
- Authorising Shift swaps and monitoring of Lateness and sickness
- Daily sales stats/incentives communicated to sales team and updated
- Previous experience in people management/leadership of 2 years or more within the travel industry
- A competent performance coach able to develop others and increase sales conversion
- An enthusiastic team player with a positive, motivated and self-driven attitude to exceed targets
- Great relationship builder who can inspire their team to success
- A passion for people management and performance coaching
- Adaptable to change and always looking to improve skills and knowledge in self and others
- Results driven and committed to delivering outstanding customer service
- Experience of leading others within a contact centre environment
- Knowledge and experience of using the Galileo and/or TopDog travel systems is desirable.
The successful candidate can expect a very competitive basic salary of £30,000 - £40,000 according to experience, plus fantastic performance related bonuses.
The office is open 7 days a week and you will be required to work 40 hours per week on shift patterns that include weekends
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please follow the instructions to “apply now”
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Sales and Marketing Executive
- Client Account Support
- CRM Manager
- Operations Executive
- Senior Business Development Manager
- Product Executive - Ski
- Reservations and Yield Manager
- Beaches Specialist Travel Consultant
- Sales Executive
- Field Based Sales Manager
- Senior Content Marketing Executive
- Luxury Travel Consultant
- Luxury Travel Consultant
- Guest Sales Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Travel and Fulfilment Manager
- Chalet Manager
- Travel Expert (homeworking/remote)