Press brake operator
PRESS BRAKE OPERATOR
Paying up to £12 per hour dependant on experience
up to 28k per annum
Up to 45 hours per week Monday to Friday
Enhanced holidays plus statutory holiday
About the role:
As a Brake press Operator, you will have primary responsibility for all set-ups and production runs, ensuring safety, accuracy and timelines of all jobs, machines and equipment in the folding area.
Duties of the press brake operator /setter will include:
- Set-up, adjust and prepare press brake (Current machines) Amada, Edwards Pearson.
- Set-up includes but is not limited to;
- Finding correct tooling/program per set-up.
- Check the heights of tooling and adjust back stops etc.
along with light guards.
- Set-up and adjustment of material for folding at correct height.
- Locating programs and adjust tonnage and tooling for each part being formed.
- Provide feedback to Production Manager all jobs not meeting set-up and/or production standards.
- Producing folded parts to drawings supplied, measuring with Vernier Caliper, Protractors etc.
- Other job-related duties as may be necessary to carry out the responsibilities of this position.
The Successful Press brake operator setter will :
- This person will work well on their own and as part of a team.
- Good communication skills
- The appropriate person must have a keen eye for detail, and ability to read drawings
- Good mathematical ability and able to use measuring devices such as Vernier callipers and protractors.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced-team environment.
Interested? To apply for the Press brake operator/setter Position, here are your two options:
"This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let’s talk through your experience.
Ask for Sharon Pickering on 0116 254 5411 between 8am - 5pm or email email@example.com out of these hours.
"I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Press brake operator/setter
- Start: 26/07/2021
- Rate: Â£27000 to Â£28000 Per: annum
- Location: Leicester,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
- Contact: Sharon Pickering
- Tel: 120 254 5411
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: V-56947
- Posted: 2021-07-26 12:00:45 -
- View all Jobs from Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
More Jobs from Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
- Project Manager
- Technical Sales Engineer (M6 Corridor)
- Engineering Design Manager
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanical Fitter
- Installation Engineer
- Quality Manager
- trainee welder
- MIG Welder
- assembly operative
- Fire Damper Tester - North West
- Fire Damper Tester - M25/Essex
- Kitchen Grease Extract - London South
- Recruitment Consultant
- Business Development Executive
- Construction Project Manager
- Installation Engineer