Technical Support - Automation
Technical Support Engineer - Hotliner
Salary £30,000-£40,000, plus Car
We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Support Engineer to provide automation technical support via phone to external customers.
If you are looking for a role where you can use your technical know-how when it comes to mechatronic equipment, power systems, and automated systems for the unloading of materials and part-picking - then this position provides you with the scope to showcase what you can achieve..
3 years of experience in technical field and service environment.
A proven background in a similar environment (something relating to automation/mechatronics).
Applicable product & industry knowledge and affinity with industrial customer solutions, technology and services.
What will the role involve?
● High level of proactive engagement with automation customers
● Responsibility for the primary support of all automation
● Ensuring customer satisfaction through the continual focus on NPS and the achievement of all global leading and lagging indicators
● Responding to customer inquiries, assessing problems and issues with equipment, software and applications and helping to resolve these.
● Dispatching and coordinating Field Service Technicians.
Interested? To apply for the Technical Support Engineer position, here are your two options:
"This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let’s talk through your experience.
Ask for Sam Mitchell on 0116 254 5411 between 8:30 am - 5 pm
"I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Precision People is committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.
This role is posted by Precision People specialists in Engineering, Technical, Construction and Sales Recruitment.
Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles.
Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers.
- Start: 28/07/2021
- Rate: Â£30000 to Â£40000 Per: annum
- Location: Coventry,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
- Contact: Sam Mitchell
- Tel: 0116 254 5411
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: V-56982
- Posted: 2021-07-28 11:15:46 -
- View all Jobs from Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
More Jobs from Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
- Project Manager
- Technical Sales Engineer (M6 Corridor)
- Engineering Design Manager
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanical Fitter
- Installation Engineer
- Quality Manager
- trainee welder
- MIG Welder
- assembly operative
- Fire Damper Tester - North West
- Fire Damper Tester - M25/Essex
- Kitchen Grease Extract - London South
- Recruitment Consultant
- Business Development Executive
- Construction Project Manager
- Recruitment Resourcer