Financial Management Accountant
Financial Management Accountant - Workington, Cumbria Fixed Term Contract - 6 MonthsSalary: £34,000 per annum dependant on qualifications and experience
Our client is an Ofsted 'outstanding' training organisation, based in the North West of England providing a wide range of high quality further education, specialising in engineering and technology.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to recruit a Financial Management Accountant who will be responsible for the provision of financial and management accounting information for the company and its subsidiary.
* Preparation of year end accounts and assistance in financial audit.
* Assistance in the preparation of the annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
* Preparation of monthly management reports
* Preparation and issue of reports to budget holders
* Preparation of sales quotations and information required in support of bids and tenders
* General Ledger and Fixed Assets
* Payroll - HMRC returns, Pension scheme administration
* Purchase and Sales ledger - review purchase ledger payments
* Preparation of VAT returns.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
* Part qualified with over 5 years' experience.
* Knowledge of PAYE, Tax and NI requirements.
* Knowledge of VAT requirements.
* Knowledgeable user of SAGE Accounting and SAGE Payroll systems.
* Highly skilled in Excel.
* Proven ability, maturity and confidence to deal with a diverse range of personnel & situations.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Deputy Nursery Manager
- Home Insurance Consultant
- Travel Insurance Consultant
- Pipe Fabricator
- CNC Milling Programmer/Setter/Operator
- Product Manager (Delivery/Customer Service) -  Remote/UK/USA
- Snr Technical Architect, Remote (React or Ruby)
- Early Years Practitioner
- Revit / Architectural Technician
- Regional Field Manager
- Master Vehicle Technician
- Vehicle Workshop Controller
- Junior Communications Executive
- Marketing Copywriter
- Marketing Campaign Executive
- HR Business Partner
- Class 2 Tanker Driver
- Drainage Engineer
- Class 1 Tanker Driver