Sales Consultant - Ulverston, Cumbria
Salary: A competitive salary dependant on qualifications and experience
Our client is an Ofsted 'outstanding' training organisation, based in the North West of England providing a wide range of high quality further education.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to recruit a Sales Consultant who will be responsible for securing both apprenticeship and commercial training sales in order to meet or exceed the agreed budgets.
* Working with the Sales Manager to carry out effective and efficient sales activities.
* Working proactively throughout the assigned geographical area to continually identify and secure new customer relationships.
* Sustaining active relationships with existing customers.
* Utilising a variety of sales techniques effectively in a manner which maximises return.
* Representing the company to engage customers, assess requirements, accurate quotations, deliver solutions, present and negotiate the terms of sales.
* Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
* Maintaining and providing accurate records to management on sales leads, customer contacts and sales related data, in line with agreed KPI's.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
* Proven success in a target driven sales environment, generating high levels of repeat business.
* Ability to effectively network and build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
* Good presentation skills and ability to deliver a strong sales pitch.
* Excellent organisation and work planning skills.
* Full UK driving license and car owner.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Deputy Nursery Manager
- Home Insurance Consultant
- Travel Insurance Consultant
- Pipe Fabricator
- CNC Milling Programmer/Setter/Operator
- Product Manager (Delivery/Customer Service) -  Remote/UK/USA
- Snr Technical Architect, Remote (React or Ruby)
- Early Years Practitioner
- Revit / Architectural Technician
- Regional Field Manager
- Master Vehicle Technician
- Vehicle Workshop Controller
- Junior Communications Executive
- Marketing Copywriter
- Marketing Campaign Executive
- HR Business Partner
- Class 2 Tanker Driver
- Drainage Engineer
- Class 1 Tanker Driver