Electrical & Instrumentation Trainer/Assessor
Electrical & Instrumentation Trainer/Assessor - Carlisle, CumbriaSalary: £31,000 - £34,000 per annum dependant on qualifications and experience
Our client is an Ofsted 'outstanding' training organisation, based in the North West of England providing a wide range of high quality further education, specialising in engineering and technology.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to recruit an Electrical & Instrumentation Trainer/Assessor to deliver, assess and where necessary offer support to learners engaged in Electrical & Instrumentation, based in Carlisle.
The position will involve visiting local companies where the apprentices are working to assess their work and develop their skills.
* To deliver and assess Electrical & Instrumentation engineering courses up to and including level 3.
* Maintain effective and efficient record keeping procedures.
* To review course content and delivery methods on a regular basis.
* To prepare and assist in internal and external audits.
* To provide pastoral care and support to students.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
* Have a minimum of three years' experience in Electrical & Instrumentation.
* Competent in domestic or industrial installation & maintenance, ideally holding an 18th Edition.
* Hold a level 3 qualification in Electrical & Instrumentation and have served a full level three apprenticeship.
* Communicates effectively, both orally, and in writing, with learners, employers and other professionals.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Deputy Nursery Manager
- Home Insurance Consultant
- Travel Insurance Consultant
- Pipe Fabricator
- CNC Milling Programmer/Setter/Operator
- Product Manager (Delivery/Customer Service) -  Remote/UK/USA
- Snr Technical Architect, Remote (React or Ruby)
- Early Years Practitioner
- Revit / Architectural Technician
- Regional Field Manager
- Master Vehicle Technician
- Vehicle Workshop Controller
- Junior Communications Executive
- Marketing Copywriter
- Marketing Campaign Executive
- HR Business Partner
- Class 2 Tanker Driver
- Drainage Engineer
- Class 1 Tanker Driver