Business & Finance Assistant
Business & Finance Assistant - Workington, CumbriaSalary: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum dependant on qualifications and experience
Our client is an Ofsted 'outstanding' training organisation, based in the North West of England providing a wide range of high quality further education, specialising in engineering and technology.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to recruit a Business & Finance Assistant who will be responsible for the management of sales ledger and purchase order processing.
* Processing of purchase orders.
* Sales invoice preparation.
* Petty cash, card payments and bank reconciliations.
* Debtors reconciliation and accounts receivables.
* Reporting cash and debtors positions to group.
* Provide administrative support to the business as directed by the Finance Business Partner.
* Performance of ad hoc duties and activities.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
* IT competence especially Excel.
* Familiar with SAGE or other accounting package.
* Ability to work to deadlines.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work on own initiative.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Deputy Nursery Manager
- Home Insurance Consultant
- Travel Insurance Consultant
- Pipe Fabricator
- CNC Milling Programmer/Setter/Operator
- Product Manager (Delivery/Customer Service) -  Remote/UK/USA
- Snr Technical Architect, Remote (React or Ruby)
- Early Years Practitioner
- Revit / Architectural Technician
- Regional Field Manager
- Master Vehicle Technician
- Vehicle Workshop Controller
- Junior Communications Executive
- Marketing Copywriter
- Marketing Campaign Executive
- HR Business Partner
- Class 2 Tanker Driver
- Drainage Engineer
- Class 1 Tanker Driver