Contract Role - 3 Months plus
Geneva - Switzerland
Our client, a well known Consulting Company, is currently looking for an UX/UI Consultant, to help them with their client's projects in Geneva - Switzerland.
The purpose of the consultancy is to carry out an assessment of the Operational Data Portal's current user experience and user interface design and create a comprehensive plan of changes and improvements, including designing the landing page.
Under the supervision of the requesting Information Management officer, the consultant should perform and deliver the following:
- Audience research targeting a wide and varied selection of visitors and administrators of
- the Portal, using tailored methods, including surveys and/or interviews.
- Deliverables will include detailed interview notes, analysis and reporting of findings, the creation of
- personas representing key audience segments, and recommendations and implications
- for site design, information architecture and functionality.
- User stories to provide the basis for user journeys of each stakeholder group on the site
- Recommendations for improvements for immediate/short-term implementation to increase the user experience of visitors and administrators alike
- Design/prototype of the new landing page
- Prototype/wireframes of the new design and roadmap to fully change the look of the ODP and significantly enhance the user experience
- User testing of draft designs/wireframes to gather feedback.
Deliverables will include a detailed report of findings, including any barriers to the usability of proposed designs/IA, and recommendations for their optimization.
- Design a user interface solution for the ODP optimized for mobile devices (both Android and Apple)
Qualifications and professional experience required:
- Bachelor's degree in Communication, Sociology, Digital/Product Design, Computer Science or other related field.
- Training or experience in audience research and user testing methodologies is also important for this role.
- A strong UX focus and a strong understanding of human behavior.
- 5 years plus of experience in a similar role
- Experience in handling of common prototyping apps, layout and design tools.
- Experience developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs
- Strong analytical and reporting skills, including the ability to analyse and report on research findings and draw actionable conclusions.
- Familiarity with the development of personas and user journeys based on audience research.
- Experience briefing and working closely with design and development teams to optimize user experience on websites.
- Expert knowledge of web best practice.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to adapt communication style to a range of different stakeholder groups.
- Fluency in English
More Jobs from Connect44
- Telco Cloud Delivery Manager
- Senior Pre Sales / Storage Product Manager- Enterprise BG
- IT Strategy Manager( German & English )
- Claims Inspector
- Open RAN Test Engineer
- Java / Scala Software Engineer ( German and English )
- .NET developer ( German & English )
- Core Network Engineer (CS & IMS)
- Senior SW Engineer - Semantic/Graph Technology
- Managed File Transfer Administrator
- FS Risk Consulting - Credit Risk Focus Consultant
- IT Controller ( German & English )
- Smart Metering Portfolio Manager
- Voice Core Network Databuild Engineer
- FS Tech Risk Assurance - Senior Consultant
- Graphic Designer
- Java Developer ( German & English)
- Mobile Adverts / Media Business Consultant – Telecoms
- Operating Systems Home Automation Partnership Consultant
- Senior Communications Specialist