Band 6 General Radiographer
Maxxima has an exciting opportunity for an experienced General Radiographer in Herefordshire.
You will be working Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week. The ideal candidate will have an expert understanding of General Radiography practices.
The role is available to start ASAP for 3-6 months, with the potential to extend.
The starting pay rate for this job is £24-25 per hour.
You must have a relevant qualification in Diagnostic Radiography.
Why work for Maxxima?
- Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
- Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
- Practical help with professional body registration
- A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role, please apply by clicking the apply button.
Or if you would like more details about this role, contact the team today, we always have time to take your call.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team.
With this information, we will provide support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues.
To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500.
You can find out more information regarding referrals on our website.
- Start: 30/07/2021
- Duration: 3-6 months
- Rate: Â£24 to Â£25 Per: hour
- Location: Hereford and Worcester,England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Maxxima Group
- Contact: MAXXIMA RAD
- Tel: 020 7749 8282
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: BH-28876
- Posted: 2021-07-30 09:32:44 -
- View all Jobs from Maxxima Group
More Jobs from Maxxima Group
- Band 6 Physiotherapist - Medical/ Frailty/ Elderly
- Locum Band 6/7 Community Physiotherapist
- Band 7 MRI Radiographer
- Band 6 Mammographer
- Band 7 MRI Radiographer
- Band 8 Sonographer
- Locum Band 7 MSK Physiotherapist
- Band 4 therapy assistant
- Band 7 Occupational Therapist
- Band 7 Physiotherapist - Elderly Rehab
- Lead MSK Physiotherapist
- Band 5 Occupational therapist
- Band 6 Physiotherapist - Reablement
- Band 6 Neuro Physiotherapist
- Locum Band 5 MSK Physiotherapist
- Band 4 Therapy Assistant (ideal for OT/PT students!)
- Band 7 Lead Occupational Therapist (Fixed-term contract)
- Laboratory Operations Manager - Newcastle
- Band 7 Echocardiographer
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist-Permanent-Scotland