HR Client Services Administrator - Police
Service Care Solutions are looking for a HR Client Services Administrator to work on a full-time contract in Northallerton with a local Police Force.
The post holder will ensure the effective delivery of a high quality, accurate, complete and timely service of administration across the HR and L&D team.
- To provide first line support via the HR Helpdesk to customers at all levels of the organisation on employee relations, payroll queries, and training, in line with agreed service levels, with a view to driving self-service.
- Ensure interactions, communications, processes and transactions are undertaken in accordance with legislation, regulations and NYP's procedures, and within established timetables.
- To understand key procedures and processes in order to promote good practice, resolving queries where appropriate and signposting to appropriate information sources and e-forms.
- Build and develop effective working relationships with colleagues across the business areas to ensure delivery of an efficient HR and L&D service including the Resource Management Unit (RMU), Payroll and Origin Systems admin.
Ensure timely and accurate systems inputting,in relation to all employee and training transactional activity.
- Experience in administration services in a high volume environment.
- High level of attention to detail and ability to coordinate multiple work streams to meet deadlines effectively with “right first time” accuracy.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills to communicate with a diverse client group across a variety of platforms.
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office and other digital platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to present data and information clearly.
- Be able to demonstrate a flexible, problem solving approach to client enquiries and constant changing demands.
- Experience of dealing with confidential/sensitive information
Roles will be subject to national security checks, so it is advised that applicants have a clean DBS history, and have resided in the UK for at least the last 10 years.
If this looks like something you could be interested in, please don't hesitate to call Martin Cookson on 01772 208962.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months +
- Rate: £10.5 - £12.34 per hour
- Location: Northallerton, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Human_Resources
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-07-30 10:56:23 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Electrical Supervisor
- Compliance Officer
- Clinical Psychologist
- COVID 19 Test Assistant
- Children's Residential Support worker
- Police Staff Investigator
- Category Manager
- Prison Nurse - Healthcare
- Prison Nurse
- Children's Support Worker
- Social Worker
- Cell Investigator - Police
- Contract Officer
- Legal Secretary
- Cell Debrief Officer- Police
- Administration officer
- Homelessness Prevention Officer
- Digital Media Specialist
- Scheme Manager