Procurement Officer needed in Bracknell, £39,695 - £45,491 per annum
Start Date- ASAP
Contract End date- Permanent contract
Hours per week - 37 hours
Salary - £39,695 - £45,491 per annum
Location - Bracknell
- To support the Head of Corporate Procurement with implementing the Plan and Procurement objectives
- Lead teams to develop new contracts delivering clear service improvements and real cash savings, including assessment of current needs and expenditure, assessment of markets and early engagement with markets
- Develop and maintain a full awareness of current issues and challenges
- Identify opportunities for savings through procurement and provide expenditure analysis and reports using data from the finance system
- This role does not involve direct management of staff but does require professional direction of approximately 400 staff undertaking procurement
- Influence over improved delivery for £100m p.a.
expenditure on bought-in supplies, services and works
What is required?
- Full Membership of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply or equivalent relevant qualification
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Educated to A Level (or equivalent)
- GCSE in Maths and English
- Excellent computer skills
- Working knowledge of e-Procurement systems
- Knowledge and understanding of the procurement life cycle with significant experience of managing procurement projects
- Demonstratable experience of producing complex tender documentation and using financial/analytical tools to evaluate tenders
- Previous public sector procurement experience
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
, A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
, Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
, An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
, Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
, Payroll service twice a week.
, Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
, Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
, Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Compliance Officer
- Clinical Psychologist
- COVID 19 Test Assistant
- Children's Residential Support worker
- Police Staff Investigator
- Category Manager
- Prison Nurse - Healthcare
- Prison Nurse
- Children's Support Worker
- Social Worker
- Cell Investigator - Police
- Contract Officer
- Legal Secretary
- Cell Debrief Officer- Police
- Administration officer
- Homelessness Prevention Officer
- Digital Media Specialist
- Scheme Manager
- Supported Housing Worker