Financial Planning Assistant
Offering a competitive salary, progression to a Paraplanner position within two years, great company benefits, and a varied position within a supportive, happy and client focused environment, due to continued business growth we have a fantastic opportunity for two Financial Planning Assistants / Trainee Paraplanners to join our team in Norwich.
Loveday & Partners Ltd is a well-respected firm of Independent Financial Planners who pride themselves on the outstanding level of service provided, and the strong, long-lasting relationships built with clients.
We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining people who believe passionately in our values and everything we stand for.
The Role - Financial Planning Assistant:
This role is vital in the smooth running of the client experience through planning diaries, speaking to our valued clients, and completion of general administrative processes.
Supporting your team Director, day-to-day duties include:
- Assisting and preparing with the analysis of new and current business for clients
- Retrieving information from product providers
- Preparing portfolio review letters
- Providing client assistance when required
- Providing support in maintaining client accounts
- Organising finance documents ready for meetings with clients
- Assisting with distributing updates and other communication to clients via post, email, and telephone
- Maintaining a professional and friendly manner at all times
This is also a Trainee Paraplanner role where progression to Paraplanner will be expected within two years dependent on Diploma credits held.
You will also receive an educational bonus dependent on Diploma credits held.
Requirements for the Financial Planning Assistant:
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years working in an IFA firm
- Part or Full Diploma qualified preferred
- A minimum of GCSE English and Maths, ideally educated to A level
- A thorough, organised and confident individual
- Good attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Able to work flexibly and productively with minimum supervision
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
Terms of Role:
Hours are generally 9am-5pm however this can be discussed at interview.
You will be office based, although there may be occasions where you will be needed to work outside your hours and location.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent, Full Time
- Rate: Â£23,534 - 27,065 per year + Benefits
- Location: Norwich, Norfolk
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Finance
- Recruiter: i4 Recruitment
- Contact: Loveday & Partners Ltd Branded
- Tel: 01603 415100
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: LDP-6031
- Posted: 2021-07-30 12:02:09 -
- View all Jobs from i4 Recruitment
More Jobs from i4 Recruitment
- Claims Handler
- Audit Senior
- Operations Administration Apprentice
- Junior Data Analyst
- Customer Service Advisor
- Administration Apprentice
- HGV Driver
- Oil Tank Installers
- Graduate Project Manager
- Design Engineer Medical Devices
- Project / Design Engineer
- Usability & Human Factors Design Engineer
- Financial Controller
- Procurement Planner
- Regulatory Affairs and Compliance Specialist
- Mechanical Engineer
- Technical Documentation Engineer
- Trainee Sales Engineer
- Technical Sales Manager
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer