Senior Marketing Artist / 3D Designer
Senior Marketing Artist / 3D Designer - Video Game Developer, Up to £43,000, Central London Office
A London based Video Game developer is looking for a Senior Marketing Artist / 3D Designer specifically looking after their mobile game area of the business and are looking for someone to join their ever growing team.
They were founded over 10 years ago as a branch of a larger games studio known for producing a host of well known video game titles.
You will be based in the Marketing Department, primarily on the Marketing Art Team, supporting the Lead Marketing Artist & liaising with the Production Team across various campaigns and asset designs, in addition to working with external agencies, partners and contractors where needed.
This is key for the company in keeping a consistent image for the games, brands and studio as whole.
You will also be required to create assets for campaigns across mobile, web & traditional media.
They are looking to move quickly for the ideal candidate and are looking for someone with the following:
Experience / Skills
- Character, Environment and Objects Modelling and Texturing
- Knowledge on how to pose pre-rigged characters
- Experience with digital marketing campaigns
- Experience in working in fast paced environments and small teams
- Working knowledge of the mobile games industry, trends and good practices
- Outstanding knowledge of Art software:
- Packages: 3D Studio Max and/or Blender
- Rendering engines: V Ray and/or Eevee
- Adobe Creative Suite
On top of a competitive salary & flexible working they will also offer you a generous benefits package including:
- Target Based Bonus
- Training Allowances
- Private Healthcare, Life Insurance & Critical Illness Cover
- Phone / Tablet Allowance
- Video Game Allowance
- Personal Travel Allowance
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.
InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation.
Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Full Time
- Rate: Â£38k - 43k per year + Benefits
- Location: London, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Design
- Recruiter: Mint Recruitment
- Contact: Toby Ruff
- Tel: 0207 025 0100
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 2000593DDesign
- Posted: 2021-08-02 17:35:55 -
- View all Jobs from Mint Recruitment