Care Assistant Â£10.50 ph PLUS Mileage
Care Assistant/Support Workers
âWorking in your local community â
Working 4 days on, 4 days off OR set shift patterns of 7-2pm and 4-10pm - Flexibility is available.
£10.50-£14.80 Per hour PLUS Mileage
Godlaming and surrounding areas.
We are currently looking for people to join our team of Care Assistants based in and around the above areas to help care for people in their own homes.
You must be a driver, with access to your own vehicle to apply for the role.
What’s on Offer?
â Free ongoing training
â 28 days paid holiday
â Paid mileage from home to home!
â Personal professional development within the company
â Free uniforms
âFree DBS check
â Money back on medical and dental treatments
â Virtual GO appointment, mental health support and access to counselling
â Long service awards for staff
â Refer a friend scheme (£400 per successful referral
About the role:
Would you like to make a positive difference to your community? Have you considered what it would be like to work in care? come and join our family and see how rewarding it is
Our Care Assistants provide support to our clients, in their own homes by assisting with:
- Outings, activities, errands
- Grocery shopping and meal preparation
- Personal care requirements like showering, grooming, or getting ready for the day
- Light household cleaning and domestic assistance
- Support with medication
What you will need:
- A full, clean driving licence and access to your own vehicle
- A willingness to learn
- A reliable nature
Whether you’ve worked with the NHS, in hospitals, cared for a family member.
Maybe you’ve done none of the above, but you’re caring, hardworking and compassionate.
With our brilliant training program on offer, we can provide you with the confidence to become a carer.
If you’d like to hear more, please contact Alison on 0330 335 8999 or Apply Now.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Â£10.50 - 14.80 per hour + Benefits
- Location: Godalming, Surrey, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: The Talent Hub
- Contact: AlisonSWS Jacob
- Tel: 0330 335 8997
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: CAGO04.08
- Posted: 2021-08-04 11:11:15 -
- View all Jobs from The Talent Hub
More Jobs from The Talent Hub
- Relief Chef Manager - Care Homes
- Homecare Assistant
- Healthcare Assistant
- Senior Healthcare Assistant - Nights
- Activities Coordinator
- Care Assistant - Nights (Female only)
- Senior Healthcare Assistant
- Domestic Assistant - Part Time
- Kitchen Assistant
- Receptionist - Headingley Hall Care Home
- Care Assistant - Nights Female Only
- Domestic Assistant
- Care Assistant - Days
- Outreach Support Worker
- Days - Senior Care Assistants
- Community Support Worker
- Night Care Assistant
- Part Time Maintenance Technician
- Reablement Support Workers / Hospital Discharge Carers