We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Glascoed as a Project Professional.
The role will be an initial 17 month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to work as part of the Heavy Munitions IDT, supporting a Portfolio Manager, the Project Professional is responsible for the management and execution of a number of tasks or work packages.
- Delivery of defined work packages / tasks to cost/schedule/quality targets
- Monitor and report project/programme performance for schedule, technical, financial and quality objectives.
- Leading problem solving sessions to overcome project issues
- Establish & maintain customer/supplier relationships maintaining regular communication.
- Proactively manage risks and opportunities to the benefit of the work packages / tasks.
- Support the creation of proposals for follow on tasks / work packages
Key skills & qualifications
- The role will be based at Glascoed but the successful candidate maybe required to travel and spend time at other locations.
- Project Management experience, ideally from a comparable industry (Defence).
- Formal training in Project Management, with knowledge of scheduling and risk software tools (e.g.
MS Project & Predict!), as well as experience of SAP are preferred.
- Experience of working in a safety-critical manufacturing environment an advantage
What we're looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £25.11 per hour (INSIDE IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from aap3 All About People
- Data Analyst- Reporting
- Lead Contingent Worker
- Buisness Analyst - eCommerce
- Engineering Team Lead
- Senior Systems Engineer
- TSG Instructional Designer
- Senior Electrical Engineer
- Finance Assistant - Accounts Receivable
- MCAD Designer
- Principal Engineer
- Commercial Manager
- Senior Project Planning, Monitoring & Control Professional
- Principal Engineer - Systems
- Product Development Engineer
- Materials Controller
- Energy Programme Manager
- Multi Cloud Technical Consultant
- Instructional Designer
- Finance Assistant
- Multi Cloud Consultant - AD