Position: Orthopaedic Nurse| RGN
Salary: Up to £33K
Hours: Full Time - Flexible Shift Pattern
A leading healthcare provider require a registered nurse to work in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in the Southampton area.
They are looking for Registered Nurses to work on their Orthopaedic surgical ward.
You will be joining a well-established and dynamic team with brilliant support available.
The company offer opportunities for training and progression leading to promotions - sites across the UK!
You will support in assessing patient's health and well-being, assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient's needs.
Also, you will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements, collect collate and organise data, interpret all the information, making this available to relevant others.
Orthopaedic experience desired but not essential
Key Skills Required
- Must have NMC.
- Experience working within an acute healthcare setting.
- Have good organisation skills and be a good team player.
Benefits on offer:
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options.
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers.
- Wellness Screenings.
- Private medical insurance.
- Life assurance.
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park.
For more information, please apply and a member of the Meditalent team will be in touch to discuss the role and hospital in more detail or call/text Isabelle on 07391274298.
More Jobs from MediTalent Ltd
- Trainee MRI Radiographer
- Registered Nurse
- Junior Sister
- Senior ITU Nurse
- Senior Staff Nurse
- Health Care Assistant
- Theatre Nurse / ODP
- Registered Nurse
- Specialist Physiotherapist – Inpatients and Rehabilitation
- Specialist Physiotherapist MSK Outpatients
- Senior Physiotherapist | MSK Outpatients
- Junior Physiotherapist
- Registered General Nurse / RGN - Private Hospital
- Senior Radiographer MRI
- Senior Radiographer MRI / CT
- MRI Radiographer
- Staff Nurse - Surgical Ward - Private Hospital
- Critical Care Nurse - Critical Care - Private Hospital
- Anaesthetics ODP/Nurse / Practitioner