Business Analyst (finance)
Newly created position as the Business Analyst to work with the finance business partner with the analysis of financial reporting and information to support and provide day to day reports for the busy sales teams.
You will need qualities and skills such as an understanding of accounting principles, and have skills such as data crunching, problem solving, an eye for detail, analytical, advanced Excel and be deadline focused.
Main responsibilities for the Business Analyst (finance)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with a genuine passion and commitment to improvements, a can do attitude with the capabilities of delivering well thought out reports.
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annual rebate provisions, produce reports & calculate rebate payable for customers
- Set up regular rebate meetings with the sales team to track monthly, quarterly and annual rebate accrual rates
- Attend a monthly sales and marketing meetings and offer financial analysis where required
- Run daily, weekly & month end sales & margin reports for the sales teams and ensure reports are correct
- Support the interim and year end audits with reports and rebate analysis
- Run and process a monthly cleanse to ensure all sales and margin figures are correctly posted
- Administer monthly and quarterly commission and bonus reports for payroll
- To track, calculate and recharge price supports as and when required
- Produce monthly overheads reports by cost centre
- Support the finance team to create and prepare the annual sales budget
Required skills, Experience, Knowledge, Competencies for the Business Analyst
- You can either have a basic understanding of accounting principles or be AAT/CIMA part or fully qualified
- Experience of working in a commercial finance team
- Advanced EXCEL knowledge and skills
- Experience utilising problem solving techniques
- Experience with SAP would be an advantage
- Demonstrates proactivity; a “can-do” attitude, the ability to challenge
The starting salary offered is to be discussed on application, and will depend on your experience .
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm.
This is an opportunity to be part of a huge successful world leader, who value their staff, you will have 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, life assurance and a pension, staff discounts, progression opportunities, and study support AAT, ACCA or CIMA will be provided if applicable to enhance your knowledge for this position.
If this position is of interest and you have the necessary required skills, please do apply online straight away as we would love to hear from you!
- Start: 06/09/2021
- Rate: Study support
- Location: Banbury, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Cameo Consultancy (Recruitment) Limited
- Tel: 01295 688851 / 07739464258
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-08-06 14:48:07 -
- View all Jobs from Cameo Consultancy (Recruitment) Limited
More Jobs from Cameo Consultancy (Recruitment) Limited
- Service Administrator
- Yard Assistant
- Telemarketing Executive
- Warehouse Operative / Yard Assistant
- Grocery Retail Assistant (village location)
- Online Customer Care Agent (Social Media)
- Warehouse Operative
- Trainee Warehouse Operative
- Communications Manager
- Assistant Quality Manager (food manufacturing)
- Temporary Administrator - Part Time
- Marketing Web Administrator
- Operations Assistant
- Warehouse Forklift Driver
- Operations Administrator
- Stock and Shop Service Controller
- Retail Assistant
- Customer Service Officer (life science degree)
- Customer Service Advisor
- Account Manager