WEB ANALYTICS EXECUTIVE
Are you seeking your next web analytics role within the financial services sector? If this sounds like you, we have a great opportunity for you to consider!
Our client, a global financial services business based in Edinburgh, is recruiting for a Web Analytics Executive to provide support on an initial 15-month contract.
- Significant hands on web analytics experience including
- Extensive experience with Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Tableau, and Data Studio
- Confident when building reports and dashboards
- Clear and concise communication and the ability to provide context and recommendations
- Production and communication of web and email analytics reports in various formats, from regular presentation updates to face-to-face 1-2-1 explainer sessions
- Manage regular reporting (weekly, monthly) for marketing, editorial, and product teams, providing context as well as numbers
- Defining meaningful metrics, KPIs, dashboards, reports, etc
- Create and communicate ad-hoc queries and custom reports
- Manage relationships with vendors and key stakeholders related to analytics (Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Internal Systems, etc.)
- Collaborate with UX analysts on testing and optimization (A|B tests, user testing, wireframes, marketing campaigns, etc.)
- Provide ad-hoc insights to management regarding both internal data and industry trends and news
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 13793
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Legal Counsel
- Enterprise Security Architect
- Solution Data Architect
- WEB CONTENT DEVELOPER
- BUSINESS ANALYST – CUSTOMER RECTIFICATIONS
- Content Creation Lead
- DIGITAL PRODUCT OWNER
- INVESTMENT WRITER
- NQ Solicitor
- LEGAL COUNSEL (COMMERCIAL CONTRACTS)
- LEGAL COUNSEL
- PEGA Solutions Analyst
- Lead Digital Business Analyst
- Lead Digital Business Analyst
- EMEA ACCOUNTANT
- Marketing Manager - Europe
- Transitions Analyst
- Scrum Master
- Business Analyst