Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Support Worker.
This is for DACORUM DAY SERVICES who provide their service to help adults with learning difficulties.
The type of shifts that are on offer are in the day between 9am and 4pm, Monday to Friday.
This is an exciting opportunity and the roles will include:
- Help residents with their everyday needs
- Encouraging residents to take part in activated where they can retain skills and keep fit and healthy
- Help and supporting residents plan their days to enable them to build on existing skills or try new hobbies
- A DBS from within the last 12 months
- Applications are invited from those with a care background.
- We will need 2 references
- A Car driver is beneficial but not essential
- Opportunity to work for a prestigious organisation
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Competitive rates of pay
- Full further training programs will be provided
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Payroll service twice a week
- A contractor Loyalty scheme with various bonuses offered
- Free registration and Free DBS
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Josh at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email Joshua.Morrison@servicecare.org.uk.
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Compliance Officer
- Clinical Psychologist
- COVID 19 Test Assistant
- Children's Residential Support worker
- Police Staff Investigator
- Category Manager
- Prison Nurse - Healthcare
- Prison Nurse
- Children's Support Worker
- Social Worker
- Cell Investigator - Police
- Contract Officer
- Legal Secretary
- Cell Debrief Officer- Police
- Administration officer
- Homelessness Prevention Officer
- Digital Media Specialist
- Scheme Manager
- Supported Housing Worker