Experienced Curtain and Blind Maker
Are you an experienced Curtain and Blind Maker, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a professional capacity? Do you like working with beautiful fabrics, making high end window treatments and other soft furnishings? If this sounds interesting, our client would love to hear from you! KLS Interiors is looking to recruit an experienced Curtain and Blind Maker on a full-time basis, working on site at their premises in NW London.
- Good spoken English
- Be able to hand sew and use sewing machine
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment to meet deadlines without comprising on quality.
- Experienced at following a brief whilst working accurately and precisely.
- Has a ‘can do’ and flexible attitude.
- Is honest, energetic, reliable, great timekeeper, able to work in a team or alone, unsupervised.
About our client
KLS is a London based manufacturer of bespoke top end soft furnishings for the trade.
They work with many of London and the UK’s top interior designers, developers and architects on a range of residential and commercial projects.
Our client would love to speak with you.
To find out more, please click to apply
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Up to Â£12 per hour, dependent on skills and experience.
- Location: London, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Design
- Recruiter: Hiring People
- Contact: Hiring People
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: kls03
- Posted: 2021-08-11 12:00:16 -
- View all Jobs from Hiring People
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Head of Sales Support
- Head of Marketing Support
- Customer Service Operative
- Home Care - Care Manager
- Early Years Practitioner
- Independent Living Retail Consultant
- Social Worker - Homeless
- Warehouse, Despatch & Quality Control Operative
- Sales Manager - Mid Market
- Sales Manager - Inside Sales
- Shipping / Packing Technician
- Commercial Analyst
- Support Worker
- General Manager/Business Coach
- Business Development and Partnerships Manager
- Peripatetic Operational Manager
- Account Management Team Leader